Popular General Enquiries Questions
- firmus care free gas safety inspection
- Benefits of firmus energy natural gas
- Switching to firmus energy in Greater Belfast?
- Credit on lost Pay-As-You-Go Top Up cards
- Error codes for Libra 100 & Libra 110 Prepayment meter
- I am a Pay-As-You-Go customer wanting to switch to firmus energy
- What will my Pay-As-You-Go Top Up tariff be?
- Do I need to sign a contract for Pay-As-You-Go Top Up?
- firmus energy incentives & natural gas heating grants
- What is my SMP and where do I find it?
- I have no heating / My boiler is flashing / My meter has error codes
- How do I turn on & off the natural gas meter? Opening the valve.
- What is Carbon Monoxide?
All General Enquiries Questions
- I have a natural gas Credit meter. My heating is not working
- I am moving into a new house
- I am moving out of my current house
- What do I do if I smell natural gas?
- What is firmus care?
- Paying for my natural gas
- firmus energy staff values
- Error Codes for a Quantum Libra 200, Libra 210 meter blue top up card
- I have lost or I need a new blue quantum top up card
- I have lost my white PAYG top up card / I need a new white PAYG top up card
- What happens to Pay-As-You-Go Top Up credit that is on my meter?
- Do I need to buy a new Pay-As-You-Go Top Up card to switch?
- What happens if I have more than one Pay-As-You-Go Top Up card?
- Why do I need to give you details of my local PayPoint?
- Managing my account online
- What do I need to do to switch natural gas supplier?
- Will anything change in my home if I switch supplier?
- How do I make a complaint?
- Renovating my home, What do I do?
- Does firmus energy natural gas heat my water?
- What is the difference between a variable Direct Debit and a monthly Direct Debit?
- I can’t understand my bill. Can you help?
- Can I change from a credit meter to a prepay meter?
- How do I pay for my gas if I am not a Direct Debit customer?
- When will my direct debit be taken out of my account?
- I don’t think the amount shown on my bill is correct, what should I do?
- Can I access my bill in the form of braille billing?
- I am having difficulty paying for my gas bill, what should I do?
- Will I receive a bill in the post?
- What if I’m off on my holidays when my meter reading is due?
- Meter Reading. How do I submit my meter reading?
- Deemed Contract Scheme
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask a Question
The response time for reply to your query is 24 hours (Excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
If you have an Urgent Query, please contact our customer services team on: 0330 024 9000