firmus energy is going through a period of change not only in how we deliver energy for the future but in how we attract and retain talent and provide a great working experience. That’s why we’re committed to becoming an employer of choice, both for the benefit of our people, and the organisation.
firmus energy is an award-winning, Top 100 energy business based in Antrim with almost 130 employees. We design & build gas networks across Northern Ireland and supply natural gas to over 111,000 homes and businesses. Established in 2005 we built our network across 35 towns and cities in our original 'Ten Towns' network. Our network is more than 1,900km, the equivalent of laying mains from Antrim to Frankfurt!
What makes firmus energy a great place to work?
- We have an important job to do helping deliver reliable and sustainable green gas to heat homes, power factories, universities and critical services.
- We are a values-based, award-winning energy business with a family feel.
- We are committed to offering rewarding and challenging careers in the energy sector and provide excellent remuneration and benefits packages, not least hybrid working for all staff.
- We care about our people, the environment and the communities we work in and we have fun too.
At firmus energy we provide an excellent total rewards offering including an annual bonus for everyone, regardless of position with pay reviews being undertaken every year. We understand that a healthy workplace improves employees' overall wellbeing and are committed to providing an extensive array of wellbeing initiatives. We have dedicated Mental Health First Aiders and offer Private Medical Insurance to everyone from day one of employment.
- Hybrid Working
- Gym Membership Subsidy
- Annual Flu Jab Voucher
- Free On-Site Parking
- Coffee Station
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Options
- Training and Up Skilling Support
Why not join us on our journey to a cleaner, brighter future as we transition towards more renewable sources of energy.
Check out our current vacancies below. We look forward to hearing from you.