We like to do things differently. We put our customers first. That’s why we have our Customer Charter.
It sets out, in clear language, exactly what you can expect from us. It gives us a set of standards not just to meet, but to exceed. So you are able to relax knowing you’re in good hands and will be looked after by a team of people who really care.
What you can expect from us:
- We will use clear and understandable language.
- We may offer a connection if there is an available natural gas supply.
- If we cannot provide a natural gas supply, we will explain the reasons why.
- We will install all pipework and fit the gas meter according to our connection policy.
- Our fully trained staff will explain the connection process and any associated costs.
- We will offer a range of payment options to make paying for your natural gas easy and we won’t hit you with any unexpected costs.
- We will send you clear bills in plenty of time for you to pay.
- All roads and properties that we work on will be restored within five working days.
- We will take responsibility for any issues you raise about our service, our contractors or associates.
- We will sort out any complaints quickly and efficiently.
What we expect from our customers:
- You must sign all relevant documents, such as natural gas application forms, as soon as you receive them so we can process your application to supply or connect the natural gas.
- You must tell us about any wayleaves we may need and make sure that they have been signed.
- You must use a Gas Safe Registered Installer for all gas installations and servicing.
- You will tell us about any problems you have with our services, our contractors or associates so that we can continue to improve.
- You must pay for the natural gas you use in line with our credit and payment policies. You must tell us if you have not received a bill for a significant period of time or if your payments have not been processed correctly.
- You must keep to any safety guidelines we have given you on using gas; including reporting gas leaks to the 24 hour Northern Ireland Gas Emergency service on 0800 002 001.