When will my direct debit be taken out of my account?
- If you have chosen a variable Direct Debit your payment will be debited from your bank account 14 days after the date on your bill
- If this is a weekend or a bank holiday, we will take the Direct Debit on the next possible working day.
- Please notify us as soon as possible if there is a change to your Direct Debit details or if you know the Direct Debit will fail.
- There will be a fee for unpaid Direct Debits. Unpaid Direct Debits will incur a charge of £7.50 ex VAT, and two consecutive unpaid Direct Debits will result in firmus energy terminating the agreement and your supply may be disrupted.
- Budget Direct Debit is collected on an agreed date each month. If it is a bank holiday it will be taken on the next working day.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask a Question
The response time for reply to your query is 24 hours (Excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
If you have an Urgent Query, please contact our customer services team on: 0330 024 9000