- Publish Date: 9th Mar 2016
- Author: Regulation & Pricing
Having problems with your download?
Please let us know so we can help.
A refund, where applicable, will be paid to customers where quotation amounts are agreed by firmus energy Distribution Limited (“FEDL”), or judged by an independent expert, to be inaccurate. FEDL will only be liable for an accuracy claim where the original quotation is inaccurate.
- firmus energy publications
- Modern Slavery Statement
- Tender Opportunities
- Natural Gas Licences
- Terms & Conditions
- GD17 Business Plan
- Distribution Connection Policy
- Distribution Codes of Practice
- Supply Code of Practice
- Conveyance Charges
- Forecast Network Capacity
- Postalised Capacity Charges
- Distribution Network Code
- Energy Consumer Checklist
- Additional Developments
- Annual Development Plans
- Standards of Performance
- Guaranteed Standards of Service
Didn't find the publication you were looking for? Ask a Question
The response time for reply to your query is 24 hours (Excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
If you have an Urgent Query, please contact our customer services team on: 0330 024 9000