EU Consumer Checklist March 2018
- Publish Date: 28th Mar 2018
- Author: email@example.com
Having problems with your download?
Please let us know so we can help.
EU Consumer Checklist July 2014 (revised March 2018)
The European Energy Consumer Checklist is a set of questions put together by the European Commission to allow consumers to compare information on energy markets across member states. The questions are exactly the same for each member country and cover a range of topics of interest to consumers of natural gas and electricity. Please follow the link to download document.
To read the full document- Click the 'download button'
- firmus energy publications
- Modern Slavery Statement
- Tender Opportunities
- Natural Gas Licences
- Terms & Conditions
- GD17 Business Plan
- Distribution Connection Policy
- Distribution Codes of Practice
- Supply Code of Practice
- Conveyance Charges
- Forecast Network Capacity
- Postalised Capacity Charges
- Distribution Network Code
- Energy Consumer Checklist
- Additional Developments
- Annual Development Plans
- Standards of Performance
- Guaranteed Standards of Service
Didn't find the publication you were looking for? Ask a Question
The response time for reply to your query is 24 hours (Excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
If you have an Urgent Query, please contact our customer services team on: 0330 024 9000