Ninth Annual Development Plan
- Publish Date: 24th Dec 2014
- Author: Regulation & Pricing Team
Having problems with your download?
Please let us know so we can help.
firmus energy Ninth Annual Development Plan 1st October 2013 – 30th September 2014
This Annual Development Plan (ADP) has been developed in accordance with Condition 3.2 of firmus energy’s licence for the conveyance of gas in Northern Ireland.
The ADP sets out progress up to 30th September 2014 and complies with the conditions set out in the General Development Plan – Annex 3, Part 3.
This ADP also sets out firmus energy’s network development plans for the next three years, until 30th September 2017.
To read the full document- Click the 'download button
- firmus energy publications
- Modern Slavery Statement
- Tender Opportunities
- Natural Gas Licences
- Terms & Conditions
- GD17 Business Plan
- Distribution Connection Policy
- Distribution Codes of Practice
- Supply Code of Practice
- Conveyance Charges
- Forecast Network Capacity
- Postalised Capacity Charges
- Distribution Network Code
- Energy Consumer Checklist
- Additional Developments
- Annual Development Plans
- Standards of Performance
- Guaranteed Standards of Service
Didn't find the publication you were looking for? Ask a Question
The response time for reply to your query is 24 hours (Excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
If you have an Urgent Query, please contact our customer services team on: 0330 024 9000