The information provided by you to firmus energy (a trading name of firmus energy (Distribution) Limited and firmus energy (Supply) Limited) is required by us to process the below offers and competitions. When we process your personal information, firmus energy is obliged to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will process your information on the legal basis that it is part of our contract with you to do so. We will not share the personal information you provide to us with any third parties, for any other purpose without your expressed consent. For more information please view our privacy notice.
1. To be eligible for the Landlord offer, you must be a Landlord (the “Customer”) and have fully complied with these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Customer must register interest in switching to natural gas from firmus energy before 31st December 2023. firmus energy must confirm that the property referenced is readily connectible to the firmus energy gas network. The decision of firmus energy shall be final.
3. The Landlord’s incentive will be processed by firmus energy once a Gas Safe Registered Installer’s invoice is submitted to firmus energy, as agreed with the Customer.
4. The Customers must be burning natural gas from firmus energy before claiming the Landlord Incentive.
5. If works commence without appropriate permissions, firmus energy hold the right to withdraw any contributions in relation to the Landlord’s Incentive.
6. The Landlord’s Incentive does not apply to existing customers, new build properties, NIHE tenants or Housing Association tenants.
7. The Landlord’s Incentive can be used in conjunction with the government Boiler Replacement Scheme.
8. The Landlord’s Incentive cannot be used in conjunction with the 0% Finance.
9. The maximum liability of firmus energy in relation to the Landlord’s Incentive is £300 in aggregate.
11. The Landlord’s Incentive may be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice.
12. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other firmus energy offers or any other independent schemes.