The information provided by you to firmus energy (a trading name of firmus energy (Distribution) Limited and firmus energy (Supply) Limited) is required by us to process the below offers and competitions. When we process your personal information, firmus energy is obliged to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will process your information on the legal basis that it is part of our contract with you to do so. We will not share the personal information your provide to us with any third parties, for any other purpose without your expressed consent. For more information please view our privacy notice.
firmus energy terms and conditions: Free Advanced Controls (Supply of Advanced thermostat)
- To be eligible for the Free Advanced Controls Offer, you must be an Owner Occupier/Landlord (the “Customer”) and have fully complied with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Customer must register interest in switching to natural gas from firmus energy before 30th June 2022 and install natural gas in the registered property before the end of September 2022.
- The property claiming the offer must be readily connectible to the firmus energy gas network. The decision of firmus energy shall be final.
- The free natural gas advanced controls will be supplied by your chosen Gas Safe Registered Installer as agreed with The Customer.
- If works commence without appropriate permissions, firmus energy hold the right to withdraw any contributions in relation to the free advanced controls offer.
- The free advanced controls offer does not apply to existing customers, new build properties, NIHE tenants or Housing Association tenants.
- The free advanced controls offer can be used in conjunction with the government Boiler Replacement Scheme
- The free advanced controls offer cannot be used in conjunction with the 0% Finance/ £200 cashback/ Free shower or the Affordable Warmth Scheme.
- A minimum spend of £1000 by the Customer is required to receive the free advanced controls offer.
- The maximum liability of firmus energy in relation to the free advanced controls offer is £200 maximum.
- The free advanced controls offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice.
- The free advanced controls offer cannot be used in conjunction with other firmus energy offers.
- The full conversion must be completed by a Gas Safe Registered Installer and be fully operational in the property referenced on the GAF (Registered Property). The installer must claim within 63 days of the meter being fitted. Otherwise, the authorisation number shall be void and the offer will be invalid.