*Terms & Conditions – 0% Finance (average upgrade cost £2100)
firmus energy do not offer finance. Any financial agreement is between the customer and the chosen installer and or lender.
0% APR Representative is subject to availability for new customers who are Owner Occupiers/Landlords and have fully complied with these terms and conditions (each a “Customer”).
0% APR Representative on the cost of installation can be used in conjunction with the Boiler Replacement Scheme.
0% APR Representative on the cost of installation is available regardless of age of boiler or fuel type including: oil, LPG, solid fuel, Economy 7 or no heating system.
0% APR Representative is administered by selected 0% APR Representative Installers who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For a list of these installers visit www.firmusenergy.co.uk/installer
0% APR Representative on the cost of installation is available on boiler installations up to the value of £2200 with no deposit required. Any additional cost above £2200 must be paid by the customer. Representative example: Total credit £2200 (0% fixed), 36 monthly payments of £61.11. Total amount payable £2200. Other options may be available.
The boiler installation must be completed by a Gas Safe Registered Installer, who is the same selected Installer that approved finance.
It is the Installer’s responsibility to claim the 0% APR Representative offer from firmus energy within 63 days of the meter fit (Authorisation no. required from firmus energy). If the Installer fails to do so, the offer shall not apply.
If works commence without appropriate permissions, firmus energy hold the right to withdraw any contributions in relation to the 0% APR Representative offer.
0% APR Representative does not apply to existing customers, NIHE tenants or Housing Association tenants.
A credit check may be required. 0% APR Representative shall not apply if you fail a credit check for any reason.
Details of loan provided by 0% APR Representative are available on request from the Installer.
firmus energy shall not be liable for (i) any failed credit check, (ii) any failure by the Installer to claim any offer on behalf of a new customer or for in delay in doing so, (iii) any failure of the Installer to comply with The Offer, or (iv) gas being unavailable to your property.
A change in central heating requires Building Control approval. This is the responsibility of the Customer.
In the event of multiple occupancy properties, it may be necessary to seek a wayleave so that the gas supply may be made available. Wayleaves must be sought by the customer with assistance from firmus energy (a wayleave is permission to lay pipe in someone’s property).
The liability of firmus energy shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Customers must be burning firmus energy natural gas before claiming the 0% APR Representative.
No payment shall be made to any Installer or new customer in lieu of 0% APR Representative.
The Terms and Conditions of 0% APR Representative may be amended at any time with immediate effect.
Flash Offer - Terms & Conditions
Additional £150 Cash Back (the “FLASH18” offer) (Begins 5pm 1st February 2018 and Closes 5pm 2nd February 2018)
- The Offer is an additional £150 Cashback, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible for the Offer, you must be an Owner Occupier and have fully complied with these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible for the Offer, the Customer must complete the firmus energy gas application form (“GAF”) and firmus energy must confirm that the property referenced on the GAF (the “Property”) is readily connectible to the firmus energy gas network. The decision of firmus energy shall be final.
- To be eligible for the Offer you must connect to natural gas from firmus energy before the 1st May 2018.
- The Cash Back Offer can be used in conjunction with the 0% APR Each Customer must ensure that the full conversion is completed by a Gas Safe Registered Installer, be fully operational in the Property and claim made within 63 days of the meter being fitted at the Property. Otherwise, the authorisation number shall be void and the Customer shall not be entitled to receive any Cash Back from firmus energy.
- The Cash Back Offer will be processed by firmus energy once a Gas Safe Registered Installer’s invoice is submitted to firmus energy, as agreed with the Customer.
- If works commence without appropriate permissions, firmus energy hold the right to withdraw any contributions in relation to the Cash Back offer.
- The Cash Back Offer does not apply to existing customers, landlords, new build properties, NIHE tenants or Housing Association tenants.
- Customers must be burning natural gas from firmus energy before claiming the Cash Back offer.
- The maximum liability of firmus energy in relation to the Cash Back Offer is £150 in aggregate.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time with immediate effect.
- The Flash Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.