What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie (third party cookie). They are used by us to help our users navigate this website efficiently and perform certain functions. Due to their core role of enhancing or enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent users from using certain parts of this website. If you'd like to learn more about cookies and how to manage them you can visit www.aboutcookies.org
|Cookie name||Cookie provider||Expires after||Description of cookie|
|_utma||Google Analytics||2 years||This keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred. More information|
|_utmb||Google Analytics||End of session||This cookie helps calculate how long a visit takes by collecting a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves the site. It stays for 30 minutes for another pageview to happen, and if it doesn’t, it expires.
|_utmc||Google Analytics||End of session||This cookie helps calculate how long a visit takes by collecting a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves the site. It stays for 30 minutes for another pageview to happen, and if it doesn’t, it expires.
|_utmz||Google Analytics||End of session||This keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked on, what keywords used, and where in the world the site was accessed from.
|sifrFetch||sIFR Font Embedding||End of session||This allows firmus energy to render fonts on the website and helps increase the page load times.|
|TS782||Preferences||End of session||Cookies starting with TS782 help us store information such as the location and property type you select. As you visit various pages of the website we can serve up information relevant to your chosen area without you having to reselect your location each time.|
How to manage your cookies
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Choose 'Tools' at the top of your browser window, and then 'Internet Options'.
- Click on the Privacy tab. Adjust the privacy slider to the required settings.
- Set the slider above 'medium' to disable cookies.
- Click on 'Tools' in your toolbar, then select 'Options'.
- Select the icon saying 'Privacy'.
- In the Cookies section, deselect the "Accept cookies from sites" option.
- (Mac: Click on Firefox, then Preferences. Select Privacy and select the "Tell websites I do not want to be tracked" option)
- Click on the 'Tools' option in your toolbar.
- Select Options, and click the 'Under the Hood' tab.
- In the 'Privacy' section, select 'Content Settings'.
- Select "Block sites from setting any data". (Mac: Click on 'Chrome' in the top-left corner of your screen. Click on 'Preferences' and scroll down.
- Click on "show advanced settings" to find the Privacy section. Click on 'Content settings', and adjust your desired settings here)
- Click the Cog icon at the top of your window.
- Click on ‘Preferences’, and go to ‘Security’.
- Select ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’.
- (Mac: Click on 'Safari', then 'Preferences'. Go to the 'Privacy' tab, and in the Block cookies section select "From third parties and advertisers")
- Click on 'Menu' and choose 'Settings'.
- Go to 'Preferences' and select the 'Advanced' tab.
- Choose your cookies settings from this section.
- (Mac: Go to Opera, then Preferences. Click on the Advanced tab and find Cookies on the left. Adjust your cookies settings from here)
For other browsers not mentioned above and for future versions please refer to your help files and documentation.