Modern Slavery Act 2021 for Financial Year 2021
- Publish Date: 30th Jun 2021
- Author: Finance
Having problems with your download?
Please let us know so we can help.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and has been adopted by firmus energy (Supply) Limited and firmus energy (Distribution) Limited.
- GD23 Business Plan
- Stakeholder Report
- firmus energy publications
- Modern Slavery Statement
- Tender Opportunities
- Natural Gas Licences
- Terms & Conditions
- GD17 Business Plan
- Distribution Connection Policy
- Distribution Codes of Practice
- Supply Code of Practice
- Conveyance Charges
- Forecast Network Capacity
- Postalised Capacity Charges
- Distribution Network Code
- Energy Consumer Checklist
- Additional Developments
- Annual Development Plans
- Standards of Performance
- Guaranteed Standards of Service
Didn't find the publication you were looking for? Ask a Question
The response time for reply to your query is 24 hours (Excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
If you have an Urgent Query, please contact our customer services team on: 0330 024 9000