I have lost my Pay-As-You-Go Top Up meter card
Lost your meter card
Red/orange or the white firmus energy card:
You can purchase a new card in some local PayPoint outlets. Please visit the Paypoint locator website www.paypoint.co.uk (enter your postcode to search)
Once you have purchased the new card:
- simply register it to the meter again by inserting the card into the meter until you hear the meter beep.
- Return to the shop and top up your card.
Blue Quantum card Greater Belfast:
- We will need to order a new card for you. Please contact our freephone number on 0800 032 4567
- or email us at email@example.com - and we will arrange this.
- We are here from 9.00 – 5.00 Monday to Friday.
- If our offices are closed and you have less than £5.00 gas on your meter please contact the out of hours
team on 0800 032 4567
Credit on lost cards
Loss of card can mean loss of money. Unfortunately, if the card is lost or misplaced before the top up value is transferred on to the gas meter it is like losing cash, however, if the card is found at a later date the top up value will still be recorded on the card and it can be returned to us for a full refund. No one else will be able to use this card as each one is locked to an individual meter.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask a Question
The response time for reply to your query is 24 hours (Excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
If you have an Urgent Query, please contact our customer services team on: 0800 032 4567