Supply Terms and Conditions October 2019
- Publish Date: 5th Sep 2019
- Author: amurphy
Having problems with your download?
Please let us know so we can help.
General Terms and Conditions for the supply of natural gas by firmus energy (Supply) Limited (trading as “firmus energy”) to any customer (both domestic and non-domestic) who uses up to 732,000 kilowatt hours of gas per year (“General Conditions”).
- Stakeholder Report
- firmus energy publications
- Modern Slavery Statement
- Tender Opportunities
- Natural Gas Licences
- Terms & Conditions
- GD17 Business Plan
- Distribution Connection Policy
- Distribution Codes of Practice
- Supply Code of Practice
- Conveyance Charges
- Forecast Network Capacity
- Postalised Capacity Charges
- Distribution Network Code
- Energy Consumer Checklist
- Additional Developments
- Annual Development Plans
- Standards of Performance
- Guaranteed Standards of Service
Didn't find the publication you were looking for? Ask a Question
The response time for reply to your query is 24 hours (Excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
If you have an Urgent Query, please contact our customer services team on: 0330 024 9000