Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Mothers Day Competition
To be eligible to participate in the competition, all entrants must agree to all terms and conditions.
To enter the prize draw you must like the post, tag your mother and comment on how natural gas would make her life that bit easier.
Entrants must be aged 18 years of age or over.
The prize draw will take place on Friday 9th March 12pm and entrants who have liked the post and tagged their mother will be eligible to win the Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Galgorm Resort and Spa.The prize draw is open between Tuesday 6th March and Friday 9th March 12pm inclusive.
All entrants the Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Galgorm Resort and Spa with one winner being selected at random.
The prize will be issued as a Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two (Galgorm Resort and Spa) made out to the winner. It cannot be transferred and no alternatives are available.
One winner will be selected at random from all entries and will be contacted via Facebook within 24 hours of the prize draw taking place.
The winner is required to notify firmus energy within 7 working days of being contacted that they wish to accept the prize. Failure to respond within 7 working days of first correspondence will result in the prize being re-drawn.
If you have any questions about how to enter, or in connection with the competition, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The prize draw is organised by firmus energy Ltd, A4- A5 Fergusons Way, Antrim, BT41 4lZ.
By entering the prize draw, the winner agrees to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by firmus energy or any associated or subsidiary company of firmus energy. No fees of any kind will be paid to the winners for any publicity.
firmus energy reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants to the competition. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving a prize.
This prize draw is not open to firmus energy employees or their family members or those of firmus energy parent or affiliate companies, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the competition. Furthermore, firmus energy reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, in its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the competition.
firmus energy is not responsible for problems with entries caused by any factors outside its control.
firmus energy excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to the winner arising out of the prize.
The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions and the winner is responsible for ensuring that any such terms and conditions are complied with (and shall bear the cost of such compliance).
By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to warrant all information submitted by it as true, current and complete.
firmus energy reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any such changes will be posted on the Firmus energy website. www.firmusenergy.co.uk
firmus energy assumes that by entering the competition or using this website, the entrant warrants that it has legal capacity to enter the competition and agrees to these Terms & Conditions.
If there is any dispute regarding these Terms & Conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of firmus energy shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into with any entrant.
Terms & Conditions – Up to 40% Off (Boiler Replacement Scheme) Plus £150 M&S Gift Card "The Offer". (CLOSED)
- The Offer is subject to availability for new customers who are Owner Occupiers only and have fully complied with these terms and conditions (each a “Customer”).
- If you are an Owner Occupier and register you interest in natural gas from firmus energy before the 31st July 2017 you can submit your claim for £150 M&S Gift Card regardless of your fuel type or the age of your boiler pending full compliance with these Terms & Conditions.
- A grant from the Boiler Replacement Scheme goes towards the cost of converting your old oil or LPG boiler to a new high efficiency SEDBUK ‘A’ rated natural gas boiler. The amount you receive depends on your total income and the age of your boiler. To receive the full £1,000 grant you must be a Homeowner with a 15 year old oil boiler, live within 30 meters of the firmus energy natural gas network and have a household income of less than £20,000. Grant is part funded by the NI Executive and administered by the Housing Executive.
- For a Customer to avail of The Offer firmus energy must confirm that the property referenced on the GAF (“Registered Property”) is readily connectable to the firmus energy gas network (please see firmus energy connection policy on the website www.firmusenergy.co.uk for more details). The decision of firmus energy shall be final.
- Each Customer must ensure that the full conversion is completed by a Gas Safe Registered Installer and be fully operational in the property referenced on the GAF (Registered Property) and claim made within 63 days of the meter being fitted. Otherwise, the authorisation number shall be void and the Customer shall not be entitled to receive any M&S Gift Cards from firmus energy.
- The Offer will be processed by firmus energy once an Installers invoice is submitted to firmus energy, as agreed with the customer. A Gas Safe Registered Installer invoice must be provided to claim the £150 M&S Gift Card.
- The Gift Card will be sent via recorded delivery to the customer at the registered property only within 30 days of the invoice being received.
- Once the Gift Card has been signed for by recorded delivery (regardless of who signed for it) at the registered address firmus energy does not accept liability for unused/misplaced/lost gift cards.
- M&S Gift Cards last 24 months after being activated/issued by firmus energy beginning on 1st June 2017 (all gift cards will expire 1st June 2019).
- If works commence without appropriate permissions, firmus energy hold the right to withdraw any contributions in relation to The Offer.
- The Offer cannot be used with any other firmus energy offers or any other independent schemes.
- This Offer does not apply to existing customers, landlords, new build properties, NIHE tenants or Housing Association tenants.
- A change in central heating requires Building Control approval. This is the responsibility of the Customer.
- In the event of multiple occupancy properties, it may be necessary to seek a wayleave so that the gas supply may be made available. Wayleaves must be sought by the customer with assistance from firmus energy (a wayleave is permission to lay pipe in someone’s property).
- The maximum liability of firmus energy with The Offer is £150 M&S Gift Cards total.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time with immediate effect.
- The Offer is available for a limited time only and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
Terms & Conditions – Up to 40% Off (Boiler Replacement Scheme) Plus 0% APR Representative "The Scheme" (CLOSED)
- The Scheme is subject to availability for new customers who are Owner Occupiers/Landlords and have fully complied with these terms and conditions (each a “Customer”).
- 0% APR Representative on the cost of installation can be used in conjunction with the Boiler Replacement Scheme but not the M&S Gift Card offer.
- 0% APR Representative on the cost of installation is available regardless of age of boiler or fuel type including: LPG, Solid Fuel, Economy 7 or no heating system.
- A grant from the Boiler Replacement Scheme goes towards the cost of converting your old oil or LPG boiler to a new high efficiency SEDBUK ‘A’ rated natural gas boiler. The amount you receive depends on your total income and the age of your boiler. To receive the full £1,000 grant you must be a Homeowner with a 15 year old oil boiler, live within 30 meters of the firmus energy natural gas network, and have a household income of less than £20,000. Grant is part funded by the NI Executive and administered by the Housing Executive.
- 0% APR Representative is administered by 0% APR Representative Installers who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For a list of these installers visit www.firmusenergy.co.uk/home/help-advice/none/switching-to-firmus-energy/choosing-a-natural-gas-installer.
- 0% APR Representative on the cost of installation is available on boiler installations up to the value of £2200 with no deposit required. Any additional cost above £2200 must be paid by the customer. Representative example: Total credit £2200 (0% fixed), 36 monthly payments of £61.11. Total amount payable £2200. Other options may be available.
- The boiler installation must be completed by a Gas Safe Registered Installer.
- It is the Installer’s responsibility to claim the 0% APR Representative scheme from firmus energy within 63 days of the meter fit (Authorisation no. required from firmus energy). If the Installer fails to do so, the offer shall not apply.
- The Scheme does not apply to existing customers, NIHE tenants or Housing Association tenants.
- A credit check may be required. The Scheme shall not apply if you fail a credit check for any reason.
- Details of loan provided by 0% APR Representative are available on request from the Installer.
- firmus energy shall not be liable for (i) any failed credit check, (ii) any failure by the Installer to claim any offer on behalf of a new customer or for in delay in doing so, (iii) any failure of the Installer to comply with The Offer, or (iv) gas being unavailable to your property.
- The liability of firmus energy shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Scheme cannot be used with any other firmus energy offers or any other independent schemes.
- Customer must be burning firmus energy natural gas before claiming The Scheme. This should be evidenced by a meter read or Pay As You Go top up.
- No payment shall be made to any Installer or new customer in lieu of The Scheme.
- These Terms and Conditions of The Scheme may be amended at any time with immediate effect.
- The Scheme is available for a limited time only and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Terms of website use
Other applicable terms
- Our Privacy Statement [view the privacy statement], which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate;
- Our Disclaimer [view our Disclaimer]; and
If you enter into an agreement with firmus for the supply of natural gas then the terms and conditions of that supply agreement with us will govern the supply of natural gas by us to you.
Information about us
[firmusenergy.co.uk] is a site operated by firmus energy (Supply) Limited ("We"). We are registered in the UK under company number 5369108 and have our registered office at 5th Floor, 6 St. Andrew Street, London EC4A 3AE.
We are regulated by the Northern Ireland Authority for Utility Regulation.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Such materials are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user you agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by us to you, which will be set out in the terms and conditions of supply that you have entered into with us.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Privacy statement [view the privacy statement].
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email@example.com].
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
“firmus energy” is a UK registered trade mark of firmus energy (Distribution) Limited.
To contact us, please email [firstname.lastname@example.org].